Sunday, January 27, 2008

Random Pictures

Carson Andrew Smith... name means "Mommy's Warrior"


Carson is growing so fast... he gained 3 lbs in one month! I'd be exhausted if I almost doubled my weight in a month :) No wonder babies sleep so much.


Natalie at The Little Gym... check out the cutie pie pig tails!


She is ADORABLE...


The Christmas picture... that lead to the Christmas coat... A lady in the mall made friends with us while we were in line for pictures with Santa... after pictures were done... she said, 'there is an adorable coat in Macy's that would be perfect for your little girl. I would like to buy it for you.' Can you believe it... who does that happen to? So, she did... and Natalie has a precious winter white dress coat that will always remind us of the lady God used to help us learn the lesson He is teaching us- which is to be gracious recipients.

No comments: