Thursday, August 17, 2006

The perfect Youth Director!

On Sunday night, our church hosted a goodbye party for Jason. After the close of the event, a group of Senior High guys kidnapped Jason and had some fun... take a look at the pictures below!



Yes, they carved our church's initials "AEP" into the back of his head. Then...


They gave him a mohawk... I just can't even bear to show you the picture from the front....

Needless to say... he thought it was so fun, so cool and so wonderful... and he even thought he might keep the new look until he got to Colorado on Saturday. (Thankfully he caved and let me shave his head on Tuesday before we had to go out in public together... )

Talk about first impressions... he is going to make one on Sunday when we are introduced to our new church... and he is BALD! I guess this is just one more reason why he is so good at what he does... he loves the students... and loves what they come up with as fun and harmless. And, yes, I know it is fun and harmless... but I have a two day limit on this kind of stuff:)

And, I am sure gladd we had the family photo below taken last week!

No comments: