It is official... I drive a minivan - and I am proud to say that I LOVE IT. Some wonderful friends of ours sold us their Honda Odyssey... I am constantly amazed at how God provides for our family through creative ways.
So, I am finding myself thinking... "what errands do I need to run today??" It is so easy to get the kids in and out of... and J.D. has discovered that he can watch the Wiggles in the van, too. He has started to sing along with the Wiggles songs... when I say sing... I mean say an occaisional word or two. We will be driving down the road and the song "Lights, Camera, Action" will come on... and J.D. will add "WIGGLES" when appropriate and "GO, GO, GO" where it fits, too. Any of you who know Wiggles know exactly what I am talking about...
Natalie is very close to sitting up on her own. We work on this every day. She is growing like a weed. It is amazing to think that she is close to six months old. It just seems like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. She is yet to sleep through the night consistently, so the days are long and the nights are short, but she is SO worth it. She smiles, coos, giggles, tries to imitate your facial expressions... too fun! And, she is a SCREAMER. Girls make different sounds than boys... J.D. was never a screamer. Natalie will scream at the top of her lungs at the most inappropriate times... like when the whole church is quiet or the dressing room is full of women looking in the mirror (not a place you want to hear screams).
Going to bed... Jason is rocking Natalie to sleep for the third time tonight... we keep thinking she is 'down for the count' but oh, no, that would be too easy... she is a tricky one.
Goodnight
Thursday, August 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment