Monday, November 12, 2007

Halloween


Natalie was Nala! She loved to roar. I wish you could have seen her get down on all fours and scrunch up her face and ROAR! And, now 2 weeks later- she is still roaring... she is precious!


J.D. wanted to be a dinosaur, bear, alligator (all the things that show up in his nightmares... hmmm?). Anyway, we found a dinosaur costume and he loved it... wants to wear it all the time still!


Here are the kids in our driveway helping Jason get the fire pit set up for the night. We don't get many trick or treaters... I think because we are at the top of the hill and there aren't a lot of kids in our neighborhood... but, we like to invite our neighbors over for smores and cider anyway. The kids went to about 5 houses with Jason- got a bunch of candy--- they loved it...

In other news... yes, baby # 3 is taking his/her own sweet time in arriving. This is the longest I have ever been pregnant... considering J.D. was 17 days early and Natalie was 12 days early. I am hoping that this one arrives by Wed or Thursday... but- I think s/he is very content where s/he is at the moment... please pray this child comes out soon!

No comments: