Anything You Can Do
ANNIE OAKLEY, FRANK BUTLER
Anything you can do, I can do better.
I can do anything Better than you.
No, you can't. Yes, I can.
No, you can't. Yes, I can.
No, you can't. Yes, I can, Yes, I can!
ANNIE OAKLEY, FRANK BUTLER
Anything you can do, I can do better.
I can do anything Better than you.
No, you can't. Yes, I can.
No, you can't. Yes, I can.
No, you can't. Yes, I can, Yes, I can!
If Natalie could talk... this would be what she would say to J.D. everyday! She is really trying her best to keep up with him.
She can kick a ball, play with trains, make a truck go really fast on the floor, ride his bike, hit him till it hurts (self-defense on both their parts, I think), and now she is starting to babble and get in her 'two-cents'.
Natalie said her first word the other day... "Up". Not Mom or Dad... but she said exactly what she wanted... she wanted UP! Now, she says it all the time! Can't believe this was her first word...
No comments:
Post a Comment