Saturday, December 23, 2006

J.D.'s 2nd Birthday

J.D. turned 2 today! I can't believe that I have a two year old. He is so fun... I always thought that I loved babies the best... but this year from 1 to 2 has been so much fun. He has learned so much- gotten to be such a great participant in our family- and continues to surprise us every day.
Today, we started with cupcakes for breakfast, followed by opening gifts from mommy and daddy (okay, next year, EVERYONE needs to play along with the birthday move... remember we are going to officially celebrate on 6/23 from now on...), followed by making gingerbread houses with our new friend Garrison (ate more candy than actually got on the house), took long naps and then went out for pizza.
It was a great day. And, I think we have started some fun new traditions- cake for breakfast and gingerbread houses with friends!
Here are some pictures from our wonderful day!


















No comments: