Wednesday, April 26, 2006

JD asleep


It was a big day! I went to my old job to help out for a couple of hours and Daddy and J.D. got to have some fun together... they looked at boats at the marina, went to Home Depot and came home for a short nap. Later that day, J.D. and I were playing outside- J.D. was pushing the stroller in circles on the driveway... Mr. Stillwell (our 88 yr old neighbor) came over to play with J.D.... and we played some golf with the new clubs Pap gave J.D. for Easter. And... then... we came inside... and J.D. fell asleep on the floor. This is how I remember my brother Drew when he was little- he would run, run, run- play, play, play- and then we would find him asleep on the floor somewhere in the house. J.D. loves his Uncle Drew-- and it seems he is going to turn out to be just like him... a little golf... a little nap... and all is right in the world.

No comments: